Monday, December 21, 2009

Crying,,,,Why?!?!

LOL I tried to come up with a good title. I guess that works for now right?!
I like writing from the center. I dunno I guess I am weird like that. Okay, lets get to the good stuff! I'm probably going to repeat some of the stuff that I have stated in my VLOG today lol. Anyways, This probably wont be anything related to TTC but we will see right?!?

Today...well last night my step daughter had a friend over. Totally cool! I was kinda upset about it though because we had sooo much to do! Baylee had a DR appt *To get her cast off, she broke it a while back* and We had a car appt for an oil change. to top it all off baylee's friends sister *who didn't stay the night* was coming over in between all of this because her mom had a couple errands to do. I was upset about it because I have never met the girl. But she turned out to be a sweetheart. Oh lord I am getting off track. FOCUS TIFF, FOOOOCCCUUSSS!!

K, back to the subject. We were running a little late so will asked me to make them breakfast. i didn't want to make a full blown breakfast because for 1.) I know the little girl* Skye is her name* wouldn't eat it all because she is picky and for 2.) we were running late.
So I made them Cinnamon toast and hash browns. Something quick, easy, and filling *so I thought* I made their plates had them sat down. I go into my bedroom while they were eating...I even poked my head out and asked them if they like it. They both said yes and I was happy. Not even 10 mins later I see them walking around. I know they werent done yet, so I go into the living room to check on them...Not even a dent was made on both of there plates. I was highly pissed because to me that was a good B-Fast. I told will that they werent eating so he goes out there to tell them they weren't hungry. That's when I lost it! I STARTED TO CRY BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T HUNGRY!!! I mean a good reason to cry is because they didn't like it....but because they weren't hungry?!?! Will didn't help either because he said that I didn't take the time to make them a good breakfast...that's why they didn't eat. That kinda burst my little heart lol.

My hormones are all out of whack...usually I would have just brushed it off my shoulders and went on with my day...but it was bothering me all day. I have no clue why. I am 5 DPO and I am scared to death to test, Even though testing day isnt for another week. I am having some tingling feeling on my lower abdomen and my breast itch*Dunno if that's a symptom. I'm trying so hard not to get mine or will's hopes up....BUT LORD do I want this so bad!

Well, I'm gonna wrap it up! I have sooo much to talk about in my next entry! didn't wanna write it in one lol! Love ya all and see ya on the next blog!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment