Sunday, December 20, 2009

My intro!

Thanks ladies so much for wanting to read my blog! Well This will be just a quicky post because today is busy! I'm gonna try and spruce up my blog from time to time! I want you guys to like it and not be bored haha! Anyways...for those who don't know my name is Tiffany and I am 21 years old! My fiance and I have been engaged for almost 2 years! We are ready to get married but we are also not in a hurry! We just bought our own house back in June! We love it! This blog is going to be mainly for TTC and my thoughts and process! Hopefully soon I will be writing pregnancy blogs! We have two beautiful furbabies names George and Georgia! They are both pugs! Love 'em t death lol! I promise I will write more! I just wanted to get my 1st post out of the way haha!! Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment